Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Day 4: Rejoice in the Lord always! Rejoice in the Lord always! I will say it again... Rejoice!!!


Day 4:  "Do not be anxious about anything but in everything through prayer and petition make known your requests to God. "












We have had the very sweetest of visits all yesterday and this morning... then when I came back after their nap time L was in the directors office because L had asked to speak to the director...

Well then Iryna disappears excitedly and I am waiting for a long time... when they come out L and I spend some time together and I show her pictures from all the families who have adopted her friends... “In America?”... she says to me "Ala?! Ala's momma?!”... then points to herself and says "luda".... points to me "luda's momma?!" I cried and hugged her and said yes yes! I am your momma!!! but wait ….it gets even sweeter…

As I was with L, Iryna was getting the scoop from the director: L told the director she needed to talk to her at once because she had a dream last night...
"In the dream I was standing at the top of three roads,” she said.   “At the end of the first road was my papa (who has passed away and they were very close.. he only passed away three years ago), on the other road was Emily, on the last road was all my U. family, "aunt" , brother, both grandmas, and distant relatives... all of them"
"I am struggling to make a decision because I love my U. family and I feel bad to leave them (maybe guilty) so I ask my papa, "papa what should I do?" My papa walks off of his path to the path of Emily and stands with Emily and says you should go to America, I will be with you there with Emily's family, your future is there with this new family. God is with you there.  You have my blessing"
Iryna and I were both in tears as she told me this story in the taxi!

Oh my gracious!
my heart is beating so fast!
This sweet girl!
how will I show her all this love?!
I feel so so blessed! 

I have prayed for her to have a peace that surpasses understanding, a peace that can only come from our gracious Lord.  Heavenly father, thank you for your peace!   
And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your heart and your mind in Christ Jesus! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emily, You have a precious little girl. God has a good plan for you. Tell her I will help her when she gets to America. I will be her new Ukrainian American Friend. We will have fun together.
    Hugs,
    Ira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ira! I just saw your comment! Thank you for encouraging us and we would LOVE to have your help in America! We would feel so blessed for you to he her friend! I love you so much!
      love,
      emily

      Delete
  2. Ira you are a wonderful young lady and a blessing to everyone who meets you! Emily, we are continuing to pray for your family!

    ReplyDelete